Tips to keep fit before your wedding
Do not Wait Up! Start Your Workout Beforehand
1. Set a specific, attainable fitness goal. Now, there is no point in aiming for something that you know is not possible in a short period of time. Therefore, keep your workout and dieting regime simple yet effective.
2. Watch what you eat. Keep away from sugars, fat, sodium and anything that is deep-fried. It might sound impossible, but if you want to look good on your special day, this shouldn't be a problem.
3. If you are a working person, make sure you get back home straight from work. This way you will not be tempted to go out and eat. Eating at home is the best thing if you want to keep fit.
4. Hit the gym at least for an hour a day. However do not toil too much as this is the reason why many of you out there stop working out as soon as you enrol yourself in the gym. Keep it effective yet simple.
5. Eat in small portions. Eating small amount often allows your body to digest easily. For example, have cereals at 8am, an apple at 10am, small portion of rice/bread with vegetables at 12, oats or biscuits and green tea at 3pm, and early supper with soup and vegetables at 7pm and a warm cup of milk before bed to stimulate sleep.
6. Detoxifying your body every week is ideal if you have less to lose weight before your wedding. Go on a detox diet to flush out all the toxins from your body. This will make you look slimmer and light.
7. Weigh yourself regularly. This will keep you focused towards your workout and weight loss goals. Don't obsess over gaining extra couple of pounds, as this may be due to pre-wedding stress or simply eating a little extra