Tips to keep fit before your wedding
Best Bridal Packages!!!
Do not Wait Up! Start Your Workout Beforehand
1. Set a specific, attainable fitness goal. Now, there is no point in aiming for something that you know is not possible in a short period of time. Therefore, keep your workout and dieting regime simple yet effective.
2. Watch what you eat. Keep away from sugars, fat, sodium and anything that is deep-fried. It might sound impossible, but if you want to look good on your special day, this shouldn't be a problem.
3. If you are a working person, make sure you get back home straight from work. This way you will not be tempted to go out and eat. Eating at home is the best thing if you want to keep fit.
4. Hit the gym at least for an hour a day. However do not toil too much as this is the reason why many of you out there stop working out as soon as you enrol yourself in the gym. Keep it effective yet simple.
5. Eat in small portions. Eating small amount often allows your body to digest easily. For example, have cereals at 8am, an apple at 10am, small portion of rice/bread with vegetables at 12, oats or biscuits and green tea at 3pm, and early supper with soup and vegetables at 7pm and a warm cup of milk before bed to stimulate sleep.
6. Detoxifying your body every week is ideal if you have less to lose weight before your wedding. Go on a detox diet to flush out all the toxins from your body. This will make you look slimmer and light.
7. Weigh yourself regularly. This will keep you focused towards your workout and weight loss goals. Don't obsess over gaining extra couple of pounds, as this may be due to pre-wedding stress or simply eating a little extra
World of Weddings
A page form the marriage colours handbook World of Weddings , click here to access
Conducting is a wedding is a mammoth job. Ask those who have done it. We at MC, endeavor to share our thoughts and experiences to make your wedding better and memorable. We welcome you to join in the discussion.
ECR Beach Wedding Taj Fisherman's Cove
A Beach & Two weddings - Vivanta Taj Fisherman's Cove A lovely double wedding by the beach happened at VivantaFull Article
Engagement Party Decorations|Flower Decorations For Engagement
Engagement Party Decorations|Flower Decorations For Engagement The engagement party decorations were initially installed at Pelican deck at Sheraton Grand, ECR, which is just a few kilometers from Kovalam. SFull Article
Reception Decor|Beach Wedding Reception
Reception Decor | Beach Wedding Reception The reception decor for our beach wedding reception was a unique one. Once you enter the Sheraton Grand Chennai and have crossed the majestic buffaloes, you are in dialogue witFull Article
Sangeet Decor|Sangeet Stage Decoration
Sangeet Decor It may not be a typical sangeet decor at first glance. Outdoor sangeet decorations are always a notch above. But, when it is a beach sangeet like this one, it is also dependent on the vagaries of nature, such as a suddenFull Article
Pichwai Painting Decor|Pichwai Art|Radha Krishna Decor
Pichwai art It was a unique pichwai painting decor; and the Radha Krishna decor. Unique because pichwai art is not much heard in this part of the country. Pichwai art is a new attempt over here and the folks qFull Article
Haldi Decoration|Mehndi Decoration
Mehndi Decoration Our haldi decoration or the Haldi Mehndi decor, to be precise, at the Royal Palms Chennai, begins with the upright floral bouquets at the start. Yellow Theme Decoration It was a yellow theme decoratioFull Article
Sangeet Decorations|Wedding Decorations
Sangeet decorations are one of our specialties. In this special wedding sangeet at Royal Palms Chennai, we had unique decorations in place; like this diamond cut grilled backdrop, which was kept see through as it will blend with the ambience.Full Article
Pichwai Art|Pichwai Cow
Presenting the unique pichwai art and the pichwai cow for you. The decor begins with colourful pots expelling a flow of marigold streams; Golden lotuses with red rose floral decorations follow. Pichwai Cow You cannnot misFull Article
Aesthetic Rose Decor|Red Floral Wall|Rose Decor|Lawn Decor
Lawn Decor Roses have always been a symbol of love and closeness. Here, the rose decor and the floral wall were the highlights, with added bird cage decorative hangings and silky cloth curtains completing the lawn decor set up.Full Article
Exclusive wedding venues
Traditional Wedding with Contemporary Decor at Miththam The wishing tree of Marriage Colours goes to Miththam. This is the this time we are installing this beautiful decor. It was earlier installed a couple of years agoFull Article
Contact us - Enquire
Mon - Sun, 8:00-22:00 IST
Whatsapp / Telegram