Hair Care Tips- Wedding Edition
Budget Beauty Packages!
The most important weapon in a bride's beauty is her hair. Hair care can be tricky during wedding seasons due to stress and less time dedicated to hair care. Although most of the hair care comes from proper diet, it is also important to use the right shampoo and other products that are used on the hair. Soft and shiny hair is what we all need and yearn for. But without proper care, especially in a country like India, with loads of humidity in the air, it is a nightmare to get your hair listen to you on your wedding day. Here are some tips that will help your hair look shiny and also enable faster growth.
1. Cleanse gently: Use mild shampoos and conditioners every two days. This helps your hair retain its essential oils, keeping it moisturized. If you have excessive hair oil on your scalp, you can use shampoo with less ph. balance to maintain the moisture. Most gentle hair care products have no PARABEN, AMMONIA, and SULPHATE and contain lesser amount of zinc than many other shampoos.
2. Choose a shampoo that suits your hair best. All you have to do is observe your hair type by touching it. If it is soft and fine, go for a voluminous shampoo. If your hair is dry and brittle, you a deep moisturizing shampoo to hydrate your hair follicles. Keep in mind to oil your hair every time or at least twice a week before washing it.
3. Deep conditioning your hair every 21 days is good way to keep your hair healthy. If you find it expensive to go to a parlour to get this done, you can always buy deep conditioners at your nearby salon or cosmetics shop like "health and glow".
4. Remember not to cut your hair right before your wedding as it might be difficult for the hair stylist to manage you newly cut hair. Also f anything goes wrong with your haircut, it is going to reflect on your overall look.
5. Drink plenty of water and eat anything that is rich in iron like fig and dates. This will strengthen your roots thus preventing hair fall.
World of Weddings
A page form the marriage colours handbook World of Weddings , click here to access
Conducting is a wedding is a mammoth job. Ask those who have done it. We at MC, endeavor to share our thoughts and experiences to make your wedding better and memorable. We welcome you to join in the discussion.
ECR Beach Wedding Taj Fisherman's Cove
A Beach & Two weddings - Vivanta Taj Fisherman's Cove A lovely double wedding by the beach happened at VivantaFull Article
Engagement Party Decorations|Flower Decorations For Engagement
Engagement Party Decorations|Flower Decorations For Engagement The engagement party decorations were initially installed at Pelican deck at Sheraton Grand, ECR, which is just a few kilometers from Kovalam. SFull Article
Reception Decor|Beach Wedding Reception
Reception Decor | Beach Wedding Reception The reception decor for our beach wedding reception was a unique one. Once you enter the Sheraton Grand Chennai and have crossed the majestic buffaloes, you are in dialogue witFull Article
Sangeet Decor|Sangeet Stage Decoration
Sangeet Decor It may not be a typical sangeet decor at first glance. Outdoor sangeet decorations are always a notch above. But, when it is a beach sangeet like this one, it is also dependent on the vagaries of nature, such as a suddenFull Article
Pichwai Painting Decor|Pichwai Art|Radha Krishna Decor
Pichwai art It was a unique pichwai painting decor; and the Radha Krishna decor. Unique because pichwai art is not much heard in this part of the country. Pichwai art is a new attempt over here and the folks qFull Article
Haldi Decoration|Mehndi Decoration
Mehndi Decoration Our haldi decoration or the Haldi Mehndi decor, to be precise, at the Royal Palms Chennai, begins with the upright floral bouquets at the start. Yellow Theme Decoration It was a yellow theme decoratioFull Article
Sangeet Decorations|Wedding Decorations
Sangeet decorations are one of our specialties. In this special wedding sangeet at Royal Palms Chennai, we had unique decorations in place; like this diamond cut grilled backdrop, which was kept see through as it will blend with the ambience.Full Article
Pichwai Art|Pichwai Cow
Presenting the unique pichwai art and the pichwai cow for you. The decor begins with colourful pots expelling a flow of marigold streams; Golden lotuses with red rose floral decorations follow. Pichwai Cow You cannnot misFull Article
Aesthetic Rose Decor|Red Floral Wall|Rose Decor|Lawn Decor
Lawn Decor Roses have always been a symbol of love and closeness. Here, the rose decor and the floral wall were the highlights, with added bird cage decorative hangings and silky cloth curtains completing the lawn decor set up.Full Article
Exclusive wedding venues
Traditional Wedding with Contemporary Decor at Miththam The wishing tree of Marriage Colours goes to Miththam. This is the this time we are installing this beautiful decor. It was earlier installed a couple of years agoFull Article